Orange chunks belong to the eastern sweets and are known for a long time in the culinary medium. For their preparation, no exotic ingredients are needed. It is enough just to buy fruit, stock sugar and highlight a small amount of time.
The zucats from oranges are the most popular, but you can make them from lemons, grapefruits and limes, and the taste can be adjusted by adding various spicy spices. The calorieness of the Kushan region is about 300 kcal per 100 g. It also contains many minerals, vitamins and vegetable fibers.
Consider with a photo of step by step, how to make orange candied for several recipes.
Delicious oranges tsukata
The recipe for orange zucats at home is very simple and does not require any special skills. Even a beginner hostess will cope with him.
- Sugar sand - two glasses;
- Fresh oranges - 5-6 pieces;
- Powdered sugar;
- Citric acid - 1-2 g (or 1/2 lemon juice);
- Spices: Badyan, Cinnamon, Vanilla - optional.
Supplement scheme is such:
- Prepare oranges. Choose citrus sizes, with thick crust. First, they need to be frozen well, then you need to immerse them in boiling water and quickly pull out. Mix the oranges on the half of the half of the half-meter thickness, with a layer of pulp on a crust not more than 1-1.5 cm. If you have oranges with a tangerine size, cut them simply by semicircles 0.5-0.7 cm thick;
- To remove bithery from crusts, negotiate them several times in boiling water: fold into deep containers, pour with water and put it on the flame. When they boil and have 5-7 minutes, remove them from the fire, rinse with cold water and put it on gas again. This process is repeated 3-4 times. It is necessary to rinse the products after boiling and pour cold water - it must be warm up to boiling on the flame. You can not stir the mixture, bitterness from oranges will be released evenly, and the flesh of an orange slice will not be abandoned;
- After digesting the bitterness, let off the oranges on the colander, let the water drain and slightly dry out the slices;
- Cooking in syrup. Pour the saucepan 2-3 glasses of water, plug sugar, citric acid and spices (Badyan and cinnamon will give tartness and spice, and vanilla - tender sweetness). Bring everything to a boil and lay out pieces of future candied in boiling syrup;
- It is necessary that the syrup barely covered the slices laid down with a dense layer. Close the lid, reduce the flame to the minimum and leave tomorrow for 1-1.5 hours. Products in the process of cooking will be almost transparent and homogeneous. When they boil, leave them in the syrup to cool for several hours and then drop it on a colander to get rid of excess fluid. This syrup can be useful as a sweet sauce to dessert or as impregnation to the biscuit;
- Drying and decoration. While the citades are slightly wet, cut them in sugar powder or sugar, lay out separate slices on baking paper on a baking sheet and put in the oven, hot to 100 degrees, to "drying" for 30-40 minutes;
- Syrup Syrup Orange (small part) Leave directly in the syrup and close the jars as a citrus jam.
Made fragrant sweets can be added sliced in jelly or baking, decorate with cakes or cakes, serve to tea or useful and deliciously snack at work.
Corks from crusts of orange
Appetizing zucats from orange crusts will delight lovers of sweets with their citrus aroma.
- Sugar - 1-1.5 glasses;
- Peel oranges from 5-7 fruit;
- Citric acid - 1-2 g (or hollow juice of lemon);
- Salt is a small spoon;
- Powdered sugar.
The recipe for the zucats from orange crusts:
- Pre-prepare orange peels for 2-3 days to derive bitterness: Soak them in cold water, change it 3 times a day and after a few days start cooking in syrup;
- You can apply a quick cooking method: bitterness from citrus items. Orange crusts fill with cold water, place on gas and bring to a boil. Boil 5-10 minutes, turn off the flame, drain the water;
- In the tank with crusts, pour cold water again, add salt (1/2 of a small spoon) and, bringing to a boil, sake 5-10 minutes. Again, drain hot water, fill the billets from citrus salted cold water and boil 5-10 minutes. Cooling and boiling in salted water Spend 3-4 times, while the products will soften, the bitter citrus flavor will stop feeling, and they will be prepared for cooking in syrup;
- Orange peels After numerous boiling, lean on a colander, rinse another time in a cold water, let it drain her. Cut the billets on the half of the thickness of the half themeter. Smooth large crusts can be cut in the form of an asterisk, this dish will be elegant and more beautiful. Pieces should not be very large;
- In the dishes, pour sugar sand and add a little cloth (1-1.5 glasses). Bring to a boil, stir up sugar dissolved. In the syrup, pour into the cut crusts of oranges and boil, constantly stirring up to full boiling 30-50 minutes;
- In the syrup at the end of the cooking, plunge citric acid or the juice of half of the lemon, mix thoroughly. The liquid must fully evaporate and absorb citrus, and the crusts will become golden and transparent;
- Cooked zuchatika put into the colander, let the sipmac. After that, lay out them individually on baking paper on a baking sheet, sprinkle with sugar powder and let dry at room temperature mode for several hours. To speed up the process, place a baking tray with dried billets in the oven, preheated to 60 degrees for 1-1.5 hours.
The resulting delicacy is stored in a tightly closing box or in a can of half a year, and at the same time does not lose its fragrance and does not dry out. And on a festive table, you can submit a delicacy in melted chocolate as an exquisite real sweetness.
Recipe for Multivarka
Thanks to the smart device, it is possible to prepare your favorite delicacy, and the slab will not have to stand for a long time.
How to make candied orange crusts in a slow cooker? Everything is very simple. The instruction is as follows:
- 300 g crusts from oranges cut apart arbitrarily as you like, put in the container and fill the water. It is necessary to withstand them in the refrigerator for three days and at least once a day to change the liquid;
- Prepared products Download the multicooker into the bowl, pize a little liquid and activate the cooking program for a couple of 20 minutes;
- After this time, move the billers to the colander, and the multicooker bowl is quite good;
- Put the components into the device again, pour 450 g of sugar, pour 300 ml of water, housing;
- We start the "Pilaf" or "Cook-Espress" mode and prepare the dish to the beep;
- After that, the zuchatic needs to be decomposed on a flat smooth surface, wait a couple of hours and generously cutting them into the sugar powder.
This preparation is completed. Thanks to the smart gadget, you can quickly enjoy your favorite sweet delicacy.
Video: Recipe set of orange crusts
Prepare the ingredients on the list.
Wash and clean the oranges from the peel. The larger the pieces of the peel are, the easier it will give to the candied with a neat form. Two simple ways to quickly clean the oranges see the video address of the recipe.
Cut the peel of oranges to pieces of desired size and shape.
Place the pieces of orange peel into the pan and fill with cold water so that the water is only slightly covered.
Bring water to boil and boil your crust for 10 minutes.
Then drain hot water and pour orange crusts with fresh portion of cold water.
Add 1 tsp. Salts, bring water to a boil and boil another 10 minutes.
This stage will help to quickly get rid of the natural bitterness of oranges and at the same time maintain a saturated orange flavor and taste of crusts.
Drain salty water and fill the crust with cold water for the last time. Bring water to boil and cook your crust for another 10 minutes. Then drain the water and cast a crust on the sieve.
Meanwhile, prepare sugar syrup: connect 2 cups of sugar and 1 cup of water and bring to a boil on a small fire. Immerse pieces of orange peel into boiling sugar syrup. Bring the syrup to the boil and cook your crust for another 30-40 minutes.
At the end of the cooking, as desired, add some lemon juice or citric acid to syrup (to taste) into syrup.
Talking about the zucats from orange crusts, I can not keep quantities about another embodiment of orange candies, which is often preparing - orange lollipops.
It is purposefully to prepare such candy-lollipops from whole oranges. But in my opinion, even more this method is suitable for the salvation of halves, "tails" and other unwanted pieces of oranges, which often remain during the holidays.
The fact is that the process of cooking orange lollipops assumes that the pieces need to be put on the pan in one layer. In the large pan, laid in this way, are usually placed 2, a maximum of 3 oranges. Naturally, thus prepare lollipops from a large number of oranges tedious, but to give a new life to pieces that otherwise will just disappear - just right.
To prepare candy-lollipops from orange crusts, cut oranges with thin circles.
Prepare 2 tanks: with cold water and with boiling water. Place the pieces of oranges in boiling water about 1 minute. As soon as the pieces become soft, move them into cold water. Let pieces cool down a little, and then drain the water.
In the pan, connect water and sugar. On a small fire, stirring, bring the syrup to a boil.
Put pieces of oranges on the pan in one layer. I post pieces of slightly flask - 3 small-sized orange is placed.
Boil pieces on a small fire 1-1.5 hours, without allowing the syrup to be intensively boiled.
Spread the orange peel and pieces on parchment and dry. Dry the candies can be naturally - leaving at room temperature for 24-48 hours. Or in the oven - at a minimum temperature of 2-3 hours, while the candies do not solidify.
Homemade tutats from orange crusts are ready! Enjoy your meal!
This recipe shared with me a very and very good little man. Since then I cook, eat and not get tired of talking to her. Today I decided to share these miracles with you
Oranges cut into circles with a thickness of about 5 mm.
Thicker - it will be bitter, thinner - the middle will fall apart.
Boil the saucepan of water, cook orange mugs 5 min.
Heat 300 ml of water with sugar to its dissolution, oranges to put in syrup and cook on a small fire about 1 hour (maximum 2 hours) - while the orange peel does not become transparent (or almost transparent).
Mugs take out, give a track of an extra liquid, lay out on a baking sheet with bakery paper, and suck for about 15-20 minutes. In the oven, preheated to 100-120 C. Cool.
Chocolate melt in a water bath.
You can melt chocolate and micro.
Power 600 watts for 3-4 min. Stir after 2 minutes.
I add to the melted chocolate, quite a bit, about 1 tsp. Spoon of vegetable oil without smell. Then the chocolate lies better on the oranges.
Orange mugs dip up to half into melted chocolate, put on bakery paper until the chocolate is frozen at room temperature.
And the remnants of the syrup are very good with disadnant yogurt, with tea ...
Enjoy your meal!Fresh cucumbers for a long time how to save
Sometimes it happens that fresh cucumbers are withering for an unknown reason. And so I want to keep them fresh much longer. Here is the way: a rag is taken and wetted with cold water. Cucumbers wrapped in it. ...How to make a colored glaze?
For colored glazes, natural dyes can be used. Red Products Gives Beets, Orange - Carrot, Yellow - Orange Juice, Green - Parsley, Brown & Nda ...So that the sliced fruits do not dry ...
To cut the chopped fruits, spray them with lemon juice.So that the apples do not darken while you cook ...
Keep purified apples in cold water, acidified lemon juice. They will not be dark.Tea will be fragrant if ...
The tea stored in the package will become more fragrant, if you put in it the dried crust of the orange or lemon.So that the sauerkraut salad is tastier ...
Salad from the sauerkraut will be more tastier if it is instead of fresh apples to put lobes of mandarin or orange.How to refresh the cold citrus?
Furious oranges or lemons can be refreed as follows: Lower the orange in boiling water, then wrapped into the napkin and cool.
Cucats from orange crusts - useful alternative to candies and other sweets from the store! But this is just pieces of citrus peel, boiled in sweet syrup and dried after that.
Such a delicacy can not only be filed for tea or treat them. After all, this ingredient is very often used for baking, or decor. You can mix them in the dough for the Easter Mood, include in the cooking cake or homemade cupcakes.
The classic method of cooking orange zucats is five days. First, they need to soak three days, twice a day by changing water, and then boil three times ten minutes (with an interval per day). Warning and troublesome, isn't it? Therefore, let's master the express method of converting pieces of citrus peel into sweet candies and make it quickly, that is, in one day ...
Of course, you still have to be patient, because they are knit enough long enough. But all your expectations will be justified as soon as you try the first piece of fragrant zucat!
Cuccats from orange crusts at home - fast recipe
Preparation of this wonderful dessert, though not troublesome, but often long. And I want to offer you one of the rapid options. Nevertheless, it turns out anyway indescribably delicious!
Preparing the dessert is not difficult at all. We will dry the candies without the oven. And it is not in sugar sand, as usual, but in Pudner. Yummy just indescribable!
What do we need:
- Corks with 5 medium oranges
- 360 gr. Sugar sand
- 2 tsp Sololi.
- 1-2 gr. citric acid (this is approximately half of Ch.L.)
- 200 ml. Water for cooking syrup
- Powdered sugar
Step-by-step cooking process:
Step 1 . First of all, we need to rinse citrus very thoroughly. We put them in a basin, pour water and add 1-2 tbsp. soda. Pretty my new kitchen sponge, a tough side of it.
Then allocate from soda under running water. And wipe dry.
Step 2. Now we need to separate the crusts from the pulp. For example, you can cut every fruit for 2 halves and squeeze juice from them. Cut the peel for another 2 pieces and a teaspoon, we absorb the residues of the pulp.
But, if you want, you can simply clean the orange and eat it.
Step 3. Now you cut every slice for another 2 halves. They are quite large.
Step 4. In the pan we pour clean water and bring it to a boil. We lay down the prepared crusts. After re-boiling, cook for 15 minutes.
Then we drain the liquid, the raw materials are rinsed with cold water and fold on the colander.
Step 5. We put a new portion of water boil. This time, put 1 tsp. Salt and mix. I bring before boiling.
Salt will save the citrus peel from the unpleasant bitterness.
Cook for another 15 minutes. We drain the liquid, we rinse and repeat the cooking process in the new portion of boiling water with the addition of 1 tsp. Salt. In a word, we completely repeat the process.
Step 6. Focus and rinse under running, cold water in colander and give all the liquid drain. Corks are now very soft and, while, well hold the form. Cut them with neat straw.
Step 7. Now cook syrup. In the pan we pour the required amount of water and suck here with sugar sand. Constantly stirring so that all crystals dissolved, bring to a boil.
Step 8. We shift straw in syrup and ship it with a blade.
In this case, it is not desirable to mix the spatula. It is better to simply shake the contents back and forth, right-left or in a circle, keeping the pans for the handle.
Cook on a small fire until all the liquid is absorbed into the candies. This is about 40-50 minutes.
Step 9. In about the middle of the cooking process, add citric acid. It will bring the taste and emphasize the color of the delicacy. Here, we will need a spatula.
Step 10. Then we shift everything into a colander to get rid of a small ledge of the syrup. After that, lay out the straws on the anti-faded parchment, separating them from each other.
Step 11. You can grab them in the oven at this stage, at a temperature of 80 degrees a few hours. But in this case, we drown them at room temperature all night.
Step 12. . The next day, the citades will die a bit, but will still remain soft and linded. Call each "worm" in the sugar powder, the remains shake and lay out onto a flat dish.
In this form, it is better to leave them for another few days. All this time will continue the crystallization process.
When they become dry, you can shift them into a jar or other storage tank.
Unless, of course, before storing you do not eress them 🙂
The easiest recipe for citrus crusts
Useful, fragrant dessert prepare very simple. Pieces are incredibly delicious, piquant. Excellent suitable for tea drinking or as a snack while watching your favorite film.
For this recipe, we will need only 3 main ingredients. It will be necessary to buy only oranges, and everything else is already, for sure, you have in stock. Be sure to try!
List of ingredients:
- 4 Orange (namely crusts with them)
- 200 gr. Sugar Sand (plus a little more for the slaughter)
- 250 ml. water
First of all, we prepare raw materials. My oranges with soap and diligently allocate after that. We wipe the napkin or a towel and carefully clean.
So that the pieces were smaller, it is better to pre-cut a whole fruit for slices, and then clean the pulp.
But if you are in service already not very neatly purified crust, you can use it. Nothing wrong with that. Cut the strips of about the same size.
In the pan, sugar sugar and pour clean water. We put on fire and stirring, bring to the complete dissolution of all the grains.
Cut the same citrus straws, evenly distribute the spatula. After boiling, cook for about 20-30 minutes.
Pieces should be softer, change in color. At the same time, the whole syrup should get into them.
When a liquid remains in a saucepan, turn off the fire and expand our future candle to the flat surface so that they are faster than cooled. In general, it is possible to cool in a saucepan if you are not in a hurry.
Cooled slices collapse in sugar.
On this, cooking is over. You can already put the kettle and call everyone to the table! Good appetite!
Cooking Cucats at home for baking
Delicious citrus "worms" will replace candy and other purchased sweets. They can not only be applied to tea, but also use in dough or stuffing for baking. Orange Cuccats will give her a unique flavor and excellent taste!
We will look at 2 options for cooking - cubes and straws. In the first case, they can be used in baking, kneading directly into the dough. And in the second for decoration, for example. But in both kinds you can enjoy them just in principle.
- 3 Orange
- 180 gr. Sugar sand
- 180 gr. Pure drinking water
- 1 tsp. Sololi.
- 1 orange
- 70 gr. Sugar sand
- Water - 70 ml.
How to cook:
I suggest starting with Cubia Cubes. Citrus rinse well in soap or soda solution, and then rinse carefully.
Step 1. We wipe the towel dry. The peel from the fruit we cut the cross-crosswise in a circle without affecting the pulp. Gently remove each part.
Cut the slices diagonally on the average straw, approximately the same size.
In principle, they can be left in this form. But we initially scheduled them for use in baking. Therefore, it will be more convenient to cut a cube strip.
Step 2. For decoration, we will make the candied in the form of a thin straw. My fruit, wipe dry and trees and trees with such a strip. At the same time in order not to be prouded, it is better not to affect the white part of the orange.
Step 3. That peel, which we cut into cubes, fold into the pan and pour water so that the liquid completely covered the contents. After boiling, cook for about 15 minutes.
We transfix the mass into the colander, we drain the water and return to the saucepan. The procedure for 15 minutes of cooking with the subsequent change of fluid must be repeated 2 more times.
Step 4. For the fourth time again fill them with clean water, we snatch 1 tsp. Salts and boil another quarter of an hour to remove unpleasant bitterness.
Put the cubes in the colander and let stand some time so that they dry. In the meantime, cook syrup.
Step 5. In the skeleton, we pour water and mix it with sugar sand. On high fire, bring to boil and dissolve all crystals.
In a boiling liquid, we shift the crust and on average fire, wegan up to the full evaporation of the syrup. It takes about 1-1.5 hours.
Step 6. A baking sheet with parchment and lay a prepared mass.
At the same time, it is necessary to place pieces so that they do not get along with each other. Otherwise, they then glue.
The oven is warming up to 50 degrees and driving them here about 1 hour.
Step 7. Meanwhile, we will deal with a thin straw. We send it to boiling water and blanch no more than 30 seconds. If tapping longer, the mass turn into porridge. We drain the liquid and repeat the blanch 2 more times.
For the fourth time we send them into the already boiling syrup from sugar and water. Cook 10-15 minutes. When the syrup bubbles begin to burst slowly, and the candies will acquire a translucent color, it means everything is ready!
Step 8. We fold on the sieve and filter from the syrup. His, by the way, can also be used in baking or other desserts. He is very tasty!
We dry at room temperature, spreading into one layer. Optionally, you can sprinkle with sugar sand or powder.
Store ready-made delicacy needed in a closed jar, in a dry dark place.
Video on how to make chunks in the microwave
Above, we looked at the recipes of the zucats, where the crusts are prepared in the syrup from the water. And now I want to offer you an even more original option. First, we will use the citrus entirely. Well, or almost entirely. In general, the crusts will tomtract in orange juice.
Secondly, the cooking process we will simplify the use of microwave instead of the slab. Here everything is preparing much faster and easier.
The author of this video will show you such a recipe! All the details here:
- 2 ripe and juicy orange medium size (approximately 250-500 gr.)
- 230-250 gr. Sugar sand
- Plus some more sugar for sprinkles
How to prepare orange crusts in chocolate
I offer you a very original and proven recipe for home tuts. We weld them in fragrant spicy syrup and dried in the oven. It turns out very tasty, just not to describe words.
The highlight will be an unusual feed. After all, we will challenge citrus slices with chocolate. A wonderful alternative to purchased candies, is it not true?!
- Peel from 8-10 medium oranges
- 500 ml. water
- 750 gr. Sugar sand
- Vanilla Pod (or Extract)
- 1-2 stars Badyan
- A small piece of ginger (root)
- Juice from Half Lemon
- Any chocolate for glazing
- Oops for registration at will
At the output, approximately 400-450 gr. Tsukatov.
My oranges with soap or soda solution. Then they rush them carefully and wipe dry.
Now we need to remove the skin. And that the pieces turned out to be beautiful, you need to pay the maximum attention of accuracy. On the fruit we make cuts, sharing it into 4 parts, but do not cut the pulp.
Now remove our quarters. They are already able to caramelize them. But we still apply them.
With the help of a knife, convert pieces in straws, about the same in thickness.
To make the finished dessert, then do not care, you need to taste raw materials. Thus, we will remove the characteristic citrus peel bitterness. To do this, we fold the prepared product in a pan, pour boiling water and let it boil 2-3 minutes.
We fold on the colander and immediately rinse with very cold water to stop the cooking process inside pieces.
This is not enough in order to eliminate the whole bitterness. Therefore, the process of blanching needs to be repeated a total of 3 times. Once we began to riser, there were still 2. We do everything just - boiled, merged, washed with cold water.
After the third time, we rinse again, we fold on the colander. We give the entire fluid to fully drain and dry slice a little.
In the skeleton, we fall asleep sugar sand and pour water. Now add all kinds of spices. This is peeled and sliced by 2-3 parts of the ginger root, badyana and vanilla sprocket.
You can add vanillin extract or vanilla sugar. But in this case, this is a pod. It is cut into 2 parts, scrape a soft mass from the inside. The composition is sent both to this flesh, and 2 halves of the pod.
For light sourness, we pour lemon juice. We put on fire and stirring, bring to boiling.
From the moment of active drone, let me boil 4 minutes.
We send citrus slices here, mix and weganize about 2 hours on slow heat.
Do not close the cover of the pan. And that is why you will receive an additional bonus - natural flavor for your apartment! Because the smell will stand wonderful!
Finished stripes will be practically translucent. We laid them on the lattice from the oven, at a distance of each other (so that they do not glue in the drying process).
The oven heats up to 90 degrees. At such a temperature, the pieces will be dried 2-3 hours. More precisely depends on the thickness and features of your oven.
Syrup, remaining after cooking, fill in a jar and close the lid. It can be stored in the refrigerator. It would be a blasphemy to throw it, because such a fragrant composition can be used in culinary purposes.
What you do not intend to eat right now can be folded in a jar and remove into the fridge or onto the kitchen regiment. And the rest we clarify in chocolate.
For this, chocolate is lying on the slices and calm in the water bath to a liquid state.
Slices are squeezed into the glaze to half and lay out on a sheet of parchment so that the mass is dried on them. Also, to frozen, you can sprinkle with grated nut. For example, as in this case, pistachios.
Congratulations! We made it!
How to cook orange candied fruit without sugar?
Drushal oranges or did citrus juice, after which there are many crusts? Do not think to throw away. It is better to prepare a delicious and useful dessert, because we will prepare it without sugar, on the syrup of the Topinambur.
It is very simple, fast and tasty!
- 3 Orange (rinse thoroughly by soda)
- 500 ml. water
- 150-200 ml. Syrope Topinambura
Enjoy your meal!
Orange zucats - sweet, useful and favorite delicacy! I now never throw a crust after eating orange or juice squeeze. After all, this seemingly seaming product may become the basis for a sweet dessert!
Today we looked at the best preparation recipes. And, I think you have already understood that cooking from orange crusts at home is not at all difficult! We just need to peel them in sugar syrup on the plate or microwave, and then dry. Then they are often sprinkled with sugar or do without it.
Another original option is to make orange chocolates - beauty and tasty. Such a delicacy will especially like to children! And adults are crazy about him!
Take our recipes to our social networks so as not to lose.
I wish you success! Goodbye!
Friends, hello! Before Christmas, a very little bit left, it's time to make blanks for festive panettone, bedrooms, gingerbread, English cupcakes. Last year, I somehow lazy and separated only a gingerbread houses, I have big plans in the same, I want to battle, Starojolsky gingerbread, maybe Tula still (I'm not sure yet, but I want), plus the English cupcake will need to bake. I bought a bottle of fragrant brandy, I will water the dried fruits. And what, not to drink it!)))) Well, and on the occasion of such plans decided this year to make orange candies. To be honest, the desire to do it arose a few years ago, but you know, as it happens: you postpone, postpone, and there are already holidays. This year I took myself in my hands, I bought the mountain of oranges and did it! If you, like me, always ruined and stopped cooking the cooking process, stretched for several days, then these are not, they can be made pretty quickly with minimal labor costs.
It will take:
9-10 medium-large oranges;
700 gr. Sahara;
300 gr. water;
Lemon half juice.
- Oranges wash well, care the cross over the entire length and remove the peel.
- Clean oranges, cut the crusts with stripes.
- Place the cut crusts into the pan, fill with cold water, bring to a boil, boil on a small heat for 20 minutes, then drain the water and fill the new. In total, it must be done three times: pour, peel, drain the water, pour a new one.
- Pour into the boiled peels sugar, add water and lemon juice, mix well and boil on a small fire, until almost all moisture evaporates. Corks should become transparent and reminded jam or marmalade.
- Lay out the candied on trays Dryers And dried at 30 degrees about 10-12 hours. Cuccats should become a little more viscous and dense than before that.
- Now they can be cut into sugar and decompose on banks, and you can simply for banks, sugar in them and so enough.
These candied tuts can be simply supplied to tea, it is very tasty, and you can use in any pastry instead of familiar dried fruits, pre-showing in brandy, or not soaking. I plan to make a mixture of raisins, kuragi, prunes, figs and orange zucats, and, given my plans, a whole bucket will have to soak, not less!
Here, for example, Panettone on Zakvask, which I will definitely show you next week and will do with homemade candies.
And I also wanted to share with you my recent adventures. In the autumn, I was invited to Carpathian Bakery to show some bread. I did not decide for a long time, to seek excuses - the case is simple. But in the end, I agreed, I bought tickets and went, and I did not regret any moment! Moreover, in a bakery, wood-burning oven, bread on Zakvask, a milling mill, so it is also on the mountain, you go out and you can not imagine-turn out: the mountains, the forest and the couple rises from the pines. I worked there some miserable four and a half days, but every minute there is priceless. How now I want to return, you would only know!))) In FB and VKontakte, I already showed pictures from there, but I'll show you here.
Bread in the furnace, landing:
Woodspn and firewood.
And, of course, beauty!
Here is such a wonderful trip :) But I will return to Cucutam. If you have time, make them, they are very cool and delicious! Moreover, next week I will show you a good recipe for bedroom on Zakvask.
Holiday greetings! Finally :))))
Friends, almost a year later, I repeated these candies, only instead of water used orange juice, and it's just a bomb !!! All the same, only chopped with squares and dried on silicone sheets (can be on parchment) at 40 degrees 12 hours. Here they are, Cucats 2016
So I want to congratulate everyone with the coming, but also, it seems, it is too early) Good luck to you!
Share the record in the social. Networks